Dr. Gregory Vardakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Vardakis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Very caring, fantastic bedside manner

I arrived at the Emergency room with a bleeding colon, after a cat scan, angio-plasty, colonoscopy, and 5 nuclear scans, they knew the region of the bleeding but not the specific location. After bleeding for a while, the bleeding would stop so they could not find the spot. After 6 days, iv's, and a blood transfusion, i was allowed to go home. Prior to my discharge, Dr. Vardakis, sat with me for over 20 minutes explaining my situation. He gave me his personal cell phone number, which I was to call, after calling an ambulance to go back to the hospital if I bled again. I did and we went through some of the tests again. A couple of months later, after things settled down, I had a third colonoscopy and Dr. Vardakis tattooed the six inch length of my colon where the problem was coming from so a surgeon might know where to cut out the bad part. His personal concern was amazing, and his diagnosis spot on.

June 27th, 2015

Amazing treatment all around! Would like to thank him for saving my life more than 11 years ago!!

August 31st, 2012

Nice Doctor

I was put into the hospital after colon was removed. I checked into the ER and at my stay at Centerpoint and before and after my surgery doctor Vardakis was very caring. He had me feeling so much better after months of neglect from my colon surgeon. I was sent home with no help at Shawnee Mission Hospital many times. Dr Vardakis is a very nice doctor.

October 5th, 2010

Dr. Vardakis is my savior. He is caring, listens to what you say and makes sure your problems are taken care of even if he has to refer you to another specialist. He and his staff are extremley caring and professional.

January 19th, 2010

I would refer my daughter or Mom to him

Dr. Vardakis is the most caring gentle Dr. I have ever been to. If you have a problem he won't give up until he finds out what it is. He doesn't mind refering you to whatever Dr. he thinks you might need until they have found and fixed the problem to the best of his ability. I would trust him to treat any of my loved ones.Thank you Dr. V. for going through all of my problems with me. If you ever decide to move you better let me know because me and my family will move with you. You give the Profession proud.

June 24th, 2015