Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nice Doctor show details Nice Doctor
Aug 31st, 2012

I was put into the hospital after colon was removed. I checked into the ER and at my stay at Centerpoint and before and after my surgery doctor Vardakis was very caring. He had me feeling so much better after months of neglect from my colon surgeon. I was sent home with no help at Shawnee Mission Hospital many times. Dr Vardakis is a very nice doctor.

Oct 5th, 2010

Dr. Vardakis is my savior. He is caring, listens to what you say and makes sure your problems are taken care of even if he has to refer you to another specialist. He and his staff are extremley caring and professional.

I would refer my daughter or Mom to him show details I would refer my daughter or Mom to him
by Cherie on Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Vardakis is the most caring gentle Dr. I have ever been to. If you have a problem he won't give up until he finds out what it is. He doesn't mind refering you to whatever Dr. he thinks you might need until they have found and fixed the problem to the best of his ability. I would trust him to treat any of my loved ones.Thank you Dr. V. for going through all of my problems with me. If you ever decide to move you better let me know because me and my family will move with you. You give the Profession proud.