A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Varjabedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Varjabedian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Varjabedian graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Varjabedian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Charles Varjabedian DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Varjabedian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Varjabedian has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Varjabedian practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Brighton Otolaryngologists and Brighton Surgeons.