Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist
7575 Grand River Rd
Ste 110
Brighton, MI 48114
810-844-7680
Locations and availability (7)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Disapointed!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

I went to see the Dr because of a sinus infection that had lasted 4 weeks. It had taken a couple weeks to get the appointment and in that time I went to an urgent care that gave me a round of antibiotics. When I seen the Dr the first time he spent very little time with me and confirmed the sinus infection then set up a follow up appointment for 6 weeks later. The antibiotics didn't seem to work and during those 6 weeks I was unbearably uncomfortable. At the follow up appointment he briefly examined me again I told him that everything was the same and he said there was no infection. Then he said that there was nothing he could do and it was going to get worse. That was it. So I sit here again beginning my search for another ENT.

Aug 29th, 2012

Excellant communicater!

|  Dr. Varjabedian and his staff are amazing!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

I cant begin to tell you how wonderful our experience has been with Dr. Varjabedian and the girls in his office. Our initial meeting with him was one that I will never forget, for a variety of reasons. Being a first time mom, I often felt as if maybe I overreacted about every cough or sniffle Andrew is a daycare kid, he picks up every germ within a 5 mile radius but in the pit of my stomach, I always knew that something bigger was going on with him and it wasnt until we saw Dr. Varjabedian that my suspicions were confirmed. As I believed to be the case (I even asked his pediatrician if we could discuss it), Andrew was a candidate for tubes and Dr. V thought it would be good to get him in sooner, rather than later. Within two weeks, Andrews surgery was scheduled and performed by Dr. Varjabedian. I realize that the procedure is very common and that it is very rare to have complications but as a mother, seeing your child in any sort of pain, is almost unbearable. However, Dr. Vs bedside manner with Andrew was impeccable and he was so reassuring to me and my husband, both. He has never rushed through any of our appointments and always been completely thorough. In fact, during our initial consultation with him, we discussed the fact that Andrew was having some developmental delays (at 20 months old, he still had no language) and instead of referring us back to the useless pediatrician that we were seeing, he referred us to the University of Michigan for a neurological exam. Dr. Varjabedians suggestion changed our lives. Four weeks after our initial meeting with him, our son, Andrew was diagnosed with Autism. Ironically, that meeting was one year ago, yesterday. This past spring, after several more rounds of ear infections and antibiotics, we met with Dr. Varjabedian again about possibly removing Andrews tonsils and adenoids. To our relief, he was completely on board and we scheduled the surgery. But, as our luck would have it, the week before the procedure was to take place, Andrew got sick again. I met with Dr. Varjabedian and while I wanted no one other than him to perform Andrews surgery, he suggested that we consider going to Motts in Ann Arbor, as they were better equipped to handle small children, as well as one with special needs. Thankfully, the procedure was a huge success and Im happy to report that we have seen major progress ever since. I only tell you this story because it reiterates what a wonderful doctor Greg Varjabedian is. He could have easily rescheduled the surgery for a later date and been done with it. However, he took all of the last years events into consideration and wanted to make this as easy on our family as possible. I can honestly say that Ive never encountered a doctor that put the emotional needs of his patients above the medical needs. For this, I will always be indebted and a huge advocate for Dr. Varjabedian. Ironically, I just gave his card to a family from our support group that was seeking a good ENT. I told them that they were about to experience the best!! I truly believe that Dr. Varjabedian was the sole reason that we received Andrews diagnosis at such a young age, allowing us to implement early intervention strategies. My family will forever be grateful to him and his staff.

|  Great ENT for our son  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

We took our 17 month old son to Dr. Varj on the recommendation of a neighbor. He was caring, he really took the time to get to know our son's history with his ear problems, made sure all of our questions were answered. Also we had a great experience in the hospital with our son's procedure. We recommend Dr. Varj to any parent who has a child with ear problems.

Mar 23rd, 2012

I HAVE VISITED MANY DOC'S AND THEY COULD NOT DIAGNOSE MY PROBLEM. WENT TO DR. VARJABEDIAN AND HE TOLD ME WHAT WAS WRONG AND CORRECTED IT IN SURGERY. HE IS A GREAT DOC FOR DIAGNOSIS.

Dec 29th, 2011

Great doctor...very concerned about the quality of care he provides. He makes sure that you fully understand any treatment you need. I highly recommended Dr V!

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

I picked Dr. Varjabedian because I was familiar with his last name. When I first called to make an appointment for my daugther, I was surprised at how quickly they were able to get my daugther in. From the moment we first met Dr. Varjabedian, he made us feel comfortable and explained everything to us in a way we could understand. His office staff is the best especially Sarah. When it came time for my daughter's tonsilectomy, he met with us to make sure my daugther was comfortable and understood everything that he would be doing. He is a very caring doctor and I am so glad we chose him. In fact, we like him so much that our entire family is going to him now for our issues. He is such an awesome doctor and everyone should go to him. I cannot say enough how impressed and wonderful our experience has been.

Oct 10th, 2011

An excellent caring physician

|  Dr Varjabedian Review  |  show details
by Brent B on Jul 22nd, 2011

Dr V is an amazing doctor who cares for his patients and has a calm and cool attitude. I went in for a tonsilectomy and he and his staff were amazing! The care that they gave was exceptional. I wasn't even nervous because of the level of care that was provided. My ratings are all excellent due to his caring and yet knowledgeable staff, and how his is an amazing physician.

|  Tonsillectomy  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

My 21 year old daughter had a tonsillectomy on June 14. The whole experience with Dr. Varjabedian was a pleasant one. He was very thorough in her first office visit all the way through to her final exam. He has a wonderful bedside manner and made her feel very comfortable for her first surgery. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Jun 15th, 2011

VERY GOOD AT DIAGNOSING. AFTER VISITING TWO DOCS THAT TOLD ME IS WAS IN HEAD I WENT TO DR,VARJABEEDIAN AND HE FOUND THE PROBLEM, AND I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE CURE.

|  MR SPALLER.  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

DR V IS ABOUTAS GOOD AS IT GETS!HE MAKES YOU FEEL YOU ARE HIS PATIENT.DR.V.SIMPLY GIVES A DAM ABOUT YOU!!TRY HIM YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Varjabedian shows empathy, listens actively, involves me in health care decisions and helps me feel at ease. The office staff is knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend this practice.

|  ONE IN A MILLION  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

In my opinion Dr. Varjabedian is an exceptional doctor and would come HIGHLY recommended to family and friends. Dr. Varj did an outstanding job on my tonsillectomy. He explained the whole procedure to me and was very confident he was good at it, which made me feel at ease because I knew I was in good hands. I felt very safe and comfortable with him. Everything went perfect and was a positive experience from start to finish. It is truly amazing how much better I feel. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING BACK MY QUALITY OF LIFE AGAIN.Rochelle Rushlow

Mar 4th, 2011

Dr.Varjabedian has a persona of a very caring doctor.

|  Happy to be better!  |  show details
by Carla on Mar 1st, 2011

I with thrilled with Dr. Varjabeidan! He made me feel at ease the moment I meet him. He was warm and caring. His staff got me in for an appoitment right away and they scheduled my surgery soon there after. I would gladly send anyone I know to him!

Feb 7th, 2011

Dr. Varjabedian was very professional and very knowledgeable. He didn't try to get me to try treatments or take prescriptions that I had already tried or was not interested in.

|  The most amazing physician ever....  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

Dr. Varjabedian takes the term "Doctor" to a whole new level. I have yet to meet another physician that cares as much as Dr. Varj - someone who will take the time to guide you through the entire process and "hold your hand". I would absolutely refer Dr. Varjabedian to anyone who needs an ear, nose or throat doctor. My deviated septum surgery couldn't have been done better by anyone else. Thank you Dr. Varj! I'm so sad I don't have any more needed visits.

|  Adnoidectomy - 5 year old  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2010

We would recommend Dr. Varjabedian to anyone who needs to see an ENT. He & his office staff took exceptional care of us and our 5 year old son. The Adnoidectomy was done in the morning, 2 hours after the procedure you could not tell that our son just underwent surgery earlier that day. Amazing technique & overall great care. Thanks!

|  Outstanding Surgeon, Excellent Caring Doctor; you cannot not be in better hands!  |  show details
by Romulo Juarez on Mar 11th, 2010

Dr. Varjabedian is an intellectual, caring soul who takes his profession with all due diligence. He recently freed me from my tonsils and what could have been a very traumatic experience was turned into a pleasant surprise, with renewed health and vigor. I would be hard pressed to find another MD with whom I have more trust and respect.

|  Best experience  |  show details
by Adam Sage on Jan 26th, 2010

Dr. Varjabedian was very calming, took the time to make me feel at ease. Was very thorough in my examination and was one of the most pleasant doctors I have ever had. I highly recommend him.

by Lacey Vaughan on Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Varjabedian is a extremly kind and caring individual. He explains your procedure in a greatly detailed and eaisly understandable way that makes you feel completly comfortable with your procedure. I would remcomend him to anyone who has to have a nasal surgery.