Dr. Gregory Vipond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Vipond?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Vipond?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015

Just comforting and caring. Sitting in the wait room and the greeting was sincere. Dr Vipond was delicate to my questions and the time he gave me was needed for me. I felt better and understood what I was feeling. I was not rushed to book and I called Two days later. I am very happy to know that their are doctors still left like Dr Vipond.

September 24th, 2015

Details & Care

A true pleasure for a cosmetic visit! Dr Vipond is outstanding and caring! I loved!!!! His attention to detail with me

April 4th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Doctor Vipond fixed my broken nose. The doctor I had seen before going to Dr. Vipond told me that I needed to wait 8 weeks for my nose to heal and then I would need Plastic Surgery to repair it. I went to Dr. Vipond for a second opinion and he assured me it was a break that he could fix with a simple procedure. He scheduled me to come in the next day for the procedure and he fixed it. My nose looks exactly how it did before it was broken. He earned my trust and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT or Plastic Surgeon.

March 30th, 2011

Dr. Vipond is highly recommended for facial reconstruction

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Vipond. Upper eyelids, lower eye, eyebrow lift, neck lift. I have been incredibly satisfied with each procedure and how thorough he is. His bedside manner is phenomonal. He takes the time to listen to what you want done and he does a fabulous job. His staff is extremely warm and friendly and go the extra mile to please the patient. I had the neck and eye stuff done at another business that he was at. I looked into getting the eyebrow lift with someone else as he had left the previous business and I couldn't find him. But with further research I decided that I better try and find him because I have complete trust in him. I found him and just yesterday had my eyebrow lift and he was awesome. In fact, he bent over backwards in scheduling my appointment so I would have ample recovery time. I highly recommend him. If someone messes up a surgery on your body you can cover it with clothes. But, if they mess up your face it is impossible to walk around with a bag on your head to cover it up. That is why I would never trust anyone but Dr. Vipond. He is more than a plastic surgeon, he is an artist and creates beautiful pictures from old, rugged, road hard and put up wet material! He is fabulous...

July 11th, 2017