Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Viscomi
Dr. Gregory Viscomi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Guilford, CT, with another office in Middletown, CT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Viscomi is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital and Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Viscomi has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Gregory Viscomi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Guilford, CT.
Dr. Erik Pingoud
Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Guilford, CT 0 mi44
Dr. Michael Johnson Jr
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Guilford, CT 0 mi5
Dr. Todd Everett
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Guilford, CT 0.06 mi21