A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vorhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Vorhoff is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Vorhoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorhoff graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Vorhoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- River Parishes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Robbert Vorhoff MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Vorhoff practice?
- Dr. Gregory Vorhoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Vorhoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.