A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vorhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Vorhoff is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vorhoff
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vorhoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Vorhoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorhoff graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Vorhoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Robbert Vorhoff MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Vorhoff practice?
- Dr. Gregory Vorhoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Vorhoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and La Place, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.