A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Vorhoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorhoff graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vorhoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vorhoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vorhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Vorhoff practice?
Dr. Gregory Vorhoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and La Place, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Vorhoff, Dr. Greg Vorhoff, Dr. Gregorio Vorhoff