A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vornovitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Vornovitsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Neck Pain
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Dr. Vornovitsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Vornovitsky MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Vornovitsky practice?
- Dr. Gregory Vornovitsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Vornovitsky practices Internal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See New Haven Internists.