A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vosganian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Vosganian, BS, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosganian graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Sumpad Vosganian BS, MA, and MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Vosganian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Vosganian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Vosganian practices Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists.