A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Wayne Hanson MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hanson practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.