Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory W Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Johnson practices Family Medicine and Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians and Grand Rapids Surgeons.