Dr. Gregory Warren Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Johnson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance