A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Johnson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Johnson practice?
Dr. Gregory Johnson practices Family Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians and Grand Rapids Surgeons.