Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Warren Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Johnson practices Family Medicine and Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians and Grand Rapids Surgeons.