A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnston, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
- Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Johnston practice?
Dr. Gregory Johnston practices Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Anesthesiologists and Oklahoma City Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Johnston, Dr. Gregg Johnston, Dr. Gregorio Johnston