A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Johnston is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnston, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Johnston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory W Johnston MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Gregory Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Johnston practices Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Anesthesiologists and Oklahoma City Emergency Physicians.