Dr. Gregory Mitchell Is this you?

March 2nd, 2013

na

I came to Dr.Mitchell with little faith in doctors. I had given up on getting better and was waiting on yet another doctor to tell me my illness was my fault. In short, after seeing several doctors and trying everything, I had given up and I had lost "all" hope. He makes me want to live again. He Is warm hearted,understanding, and always a joy to see.

July 11th, 2012

Rick Nelson

Dr. Mitchell is the best doctor that I have ever been to. He is caring and thorough. He also dosn't believe in unnecessary tests to pad your bill. His qualitys as a good doctor is why he is in such demand. I have no idea why someone has said that the office has disappeared because it is where it has been for over 25 years. I have been a patient of his since 1987 and have since moved over 50 miles away and will always go the distance to see him.

May 28th, 2012

Doctor has disappeared

This doctor's office has disappeared without notification to patients.

February 26th, 2012

Anthony Loeser's review

I am so impressed by Dr. Mitchell. He is doing so much more for me than my previous physicians. His initiative in trying to help me is outstanding. Sometimes I am a little reluctant to follow his recomendations but that is my fault, not his. I am being to conservative. If anything, it is very important to see him as frequently as possible. A very caring and responsible physician.

April 19th, 2011

Mr.

Dr. Mithchell has been my General Practioner for the past 6 years. By following his advice, I have successfully overcome a debilitating disease, stopped smoking and regained overall excellent health. I am a 59 year old male. Dr. Mitchell also is blessed with a great sense of humor.

July 13th, 2015