A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Walker, DO is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Walker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Walker practice?
Dr. Gregory Walker practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tiffin, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons, Toledo Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Toledo Radiologists.