A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Walker, DO is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Walker DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Walker practice?
- Dr. Gregory Walker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Walker practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Surgeons.