A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wahle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wahle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wahle has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wahle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Wahle practice?
Dr. Gregory Wahle practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.