A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wahle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahle
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wahle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wahle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wahle has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Wahle MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Wahle practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wahle has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Wahle practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Danville, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.