A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wahle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahle
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wahle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wahle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wahle has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Wahle MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Wahle practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wahle has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Wahle practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Danville, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.