Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Walker
Dr. Gregory Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Beaver, Sewickley, Heritage Valley The Medical Center of Beaver and Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Rafael Morales
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Joseph Sturdevant
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Lauren Rossman
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi8