A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Walker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Gregory Walker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Greg G. Walker practice?
- Dr. Greg Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Walker practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists.