Dr. Gregory Waller MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2016
My doctor
Dr. Gregory Walker is a great doctor. He is a kind, caring, and compassionate man. I had to have a procedure done in 2007 and he came in before taking me to surgery and ask if he could pray with me. After being a little uneasy to begin with after he prayed with me it was like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. That let me know that he is a God reading man and knows where his talent comes from. If a friend needed a doctor I would tell them to certainly go to him and he will be my doctor until he retires. He is the best. He and his staff are great people. Thanks Dr. Walker and staff.

July 19th, 2016
This is a doctor who knows what he is doing and truly cares about his patients. He is my hero for helping me and my husband conceive our two precious sons now 23 and almost 18 years old. So as long ago as this was, I have no doubt that Dr. Waller is even more knowledgable now. He is professional and personable to make your visit comfortable! Whatever your wait time will be worth it!!!

December 12th, 2013
Administrative
I started using him when he first started his practice in Montgomery. I had a lot of female issues. And he was there for me every step of the way. I could not have asked for a better Dr. He was very sweet , kind and understanding. And he did a surgery on me and it was pretty serious and he never left the hospital , he stayed in the room across the hall. He is just Awesome.

August 15th, 2013
I am not satisfied with the service they provided last time by him and OB-GYN staff. I can say they are not so proactive and provide only limited details to patient.

January 4th, 2009
Wonderful doctor
I have used Dr. Waller for over 15 years and have NEVER had a bad experience. He was delivered both of my children and preformed my hysterectomy. Each time treating my with the kindest bedside manner. He always makes sure you understand completly what is going on and that you are comfortable with each situation, which woman need during our "Girl stuff" visits. His nurses and staff are always polite and have been the same faces for years which I like. It's always nice to see that a doctor has a good working relationship and is able to hold on to their staff!! That matters to me. I dont want to explain my entire medical history with a new nurse everytime I visit. Overall, He is a wonderfully caring doctor that has always taken excellent care of me.

March 24th, 2017