Dr. Gregory Wallman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Wallman?

June 12th, 2014

Good overall

I have been seeing Dr. Wallman for a few years, but recently called for an appointment and was told it was a month wait. Wow, times have changed. In the past I'd call and his nurse would ask if I could come over in 15 minutes - boom, done. When I did see him, he was good. I didn't wait long, he took his time, was a nice guy with a good sense of humor. I was confident in his thoughts and decisions. Given the new month out scheduling though, I need to look elsewhere.

November 18th, 2013

Do your research- then move on

Dr . Wallman, as indicated in previous reviews, can be helpful for a cold, if his over-protective nurse will allow you to get an appointment. If you are really ill, you are probably better off going to a clinic. For chronic illnesses, seek medical attention elsewhere.

April 2nd, 2013

Fantastic Doctor

I don't know where some of these reviews are coming from, but I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Wallman. He has always been willing to spend whatever time is necessary to answer my questions and explain the ins and outs of various prescriptions and or illnesses. I have never been made to feel that I was not important. I would highly recommend Dr. Wallman to any of my friends as a knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner.

August 24th, 2011

I've been to Dr Wallman several times over the years. He rushes in and out of the appointments, but most doctors do that nowadays anyway I suppose. You never get to talk to him on the phone after an appointment, only his nurses. They are very busy but they do call you back. Dr Wallman himself does seem to listen pretty well and write things down on his PC. He does an OK job when you have a cold or infection. But I've had a couple of disappointing experiences with him lately and I just don't trust him anymore with anything more complicated than a cold. Most recently I went to him for chest pains and he reluctantly sent me to a specialist. When the specialist did not find something in the first round of testing, the next time I saw Dr Wallman he was sarcastic towards me, implying that I was imagining the pain. So much for bedside manner. I still have chest pains but at least the specialist is trying to find the cause of the problem, not just dismissing me. In the meantime I am moving on from Dr Wallman.

September 25th, 2010

ok dr if you're not sick. if you have a problem you have to go through the nurses, never talk to the dr himself. the nurses make you feel as if you are bothering them if you have a question and no one there bothered to explain my diagnosis and being put on a prescription or bothered to find out why I suddenly needed to be on this medication for the rest of my life. when I asked further questions, they told me to get another dr....no joke!! very disappointing! :(

June 28th, 2010

All around fantastic and caring doctor

September 28th, 2017