A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wastek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wastek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wastek graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wastek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Wastek MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Wastek practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wastek has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Wastek practices Dermatology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA and Pahrump, NV.
See Las Vegas Dermatologists.