A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Waters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Waters, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stiegler Waters MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Waters practice?
- Dr. Gregory Waters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Waters practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.