inactive

Gregory S Waters MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 25th, 2012
Pros and Cons
Dr. Waters is very considerate and spends the time that you need to ask and understand your questions. He responds to calls in a timely manner. He is one of the nicest physicians I have worked with. He is good at coming up with a plan for standard problems but when faced with something out of the ordinary his ability to think outside the box is somewhat limited.

September 21st, 2011
I had hemorrhoid surgery and many folks told me how awful it was going to be in general (even other medical folks). With Dr.Waters it was not a walk in the park (after all it is hemorrhoid surgery), but it was NOT the horrible experience everyone else told me it would be. My best friend that had the same surgery in Florida and had a bad time was shocked at how well I did. She confirmed I had a great surgeon!He made sure you were treated as if you were his ONLY patient. He even called me when I emailed him that I had questions about my surgery and asked if it was a good time for me to talk, he was concerned for MY time even though he is a very busy doctor. I had complete trust in him and he did a great job!! I highly recommend him! Especially if you got to get rid of those horrible roids!