A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Weckenbrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Weckenbrock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Weckenbrock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weckenbrock graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Weckenbrock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Weckenbrock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Weckenbrock practice?
- Dr. Gregory Weckenbrock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Weckenbrock practices Family Medicine near Ft Mitchell, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Edgewood, KY.
See Ft Mitchell Primary Care Doctors.