inactive

Gregory L Wehunt DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

March 21st, 2016
The joke Dr of Dallas GA
This so called Dr is a joke.

March 6th, 2012
Mommamia
I love Dr. Wehunt.Me & My family miss Dr. Gregory L Wehunt,If I knew where he was currently my family would follow where ever he is practicing! He is this good.Very thurough at treating, perfessional,and nice man, very caring and kind.My Family of 7.

December 14th, 2011
After going to this physician twice, I will tell you that I will never go back to him again. He is abrubt and curt and did not explain my condition to me to my expectations and certainly did not spend any time even attempting to answer my questions

March 12th, 2010
how can he close his practice without notifying his patients???
how can a doctor with a miniscule amount of professional integrity (let alone possess a miniscule ounce of caring for the health of his patients), CLOSE his office and stop practicing medicine without providing any sort of his patients whatsoever?????? my mother has not been well at all under dr. wehunt's care for the past three years. she described her last visit to him only a month ago. he was rude, screamed at her and his staff, dismissive of my mother's legitimate diabetic issues, condescending, mean, would not allow her to speak beyond two questions, uncooperative -- basically borderlining on abusive. he really does need to have his medical license revoked. this man should NOT be practicing medicine!! if it were not for the hospital staff where she gave blood telling her of wehunt's office closing she would have showed up for that appointment unaware. how can a doctor who calls himself a medical "healer" treat people with such disregard and no professional courtesy whatsoever -- leaving his "victims" in dire need of medical care without options or choices.

October 14th, 2009
He needs help
The old saying "Children are a reflection of their parent's" comes to mind when I deal with a doctors management. This office is slow and not staffed with competent staff which is a reflection of the doctor. Who is also in need of management skills. He needs to add more doctors to his practice. Me and my three children have been in his off 3 times and waited 3 hours to see him. Unbelieveable!

September 17th, 2009
How can he practice!
My wife was suffering from a sinus infection. Wehunts incompetent staff made it nearly impossible to get in. We were there for nearly three hours before she finally saw Dr Wehunt. He yelled at her, called her a liar, threatened to not treat her (which he really didn't do anyway), and if I had been in the room with her it would have been the last time.

August 10th, 2009
Dr Wehunt is a terrible doctor
My son went into the office for a problem he had been having for a couple of months and had already seen Dr Wehunt before. Dr Wehunt was having a bad day and screamed at his staff and then at my wife and son. He carried his personal problems with him to work and took them out on his patient. He also hurt my sons arm after telling him he had a fracture by jerking his arm towards him and then squeezing it really hard. We have used Dr Wehunt for years now with ourselves and our children and thought he was a good doctor but after today we will no longer use him. He is a coward for talking to my wife and son the way he did. I only wish he had been man enough to talk to me this way because he would not have done it but once.