A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Weigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Weigler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigler graduated from Pikeville College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weigler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lee Weigler DO is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Weigler practice?
- Dr. Gregory Weigler has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Weigler practices Urology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Garden City Urologists.