A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Weinstein, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Mouth Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Nose Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Weinstein practice?
Dr. Gregory Weinstein practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.