A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Weinstein, Professor and Vice Chair, Director, Division of Head and Neck Surgery, The University of Pennsylvania is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Weinstein, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Weinstein FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Gregory Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Weinstein practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.