A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Weinstein, Professor and Vice Chair, Director, Division of Head and Neck Surgery, The University of Pennsylvania is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Weinstein, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Weinstein FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Gregory Weinstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Weinstein practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.