A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Weisbruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisbruch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisbruch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Weisbruch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisbruch graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Weisbruch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Weisbruch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Weisbruch practice?
- Dr. Gregory Weisbruch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Weisbruch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.