A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Weisbruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisbruch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisbruch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Weisbruch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisbruch graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Weisbruch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Weisbruch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Weisbruch practice?
- Dr. Gregory Weisbruch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Weisbruch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.