Dr. Gregory Whitaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Whitaker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2015

I trusted Dr. Whitaker with my life. Due to his negligence my life will NEVER be the same.

August 23rd, 2014

Replace Your Office Staff....PLEASE!!!!!

Dr. Whitaker is an intelegent, caring doctor. However his office managers and staff are horrible! Theyre cold, RUDE and have NO COMPASSION towards the patients at all. Just .. Go In... Get Out... Give Us the Cash!! We have no time for your questions or anything else you may have to say! Poor Dr. Whitaker! I hope you can replace your staff members before THEY cause you to lose your practice.

August 3rd, 2012

best ob/gyn

i love dr. g.whitaker he too really great care of me while i was pregnant.and the after care was wonderful.i have told everyone i know about him and how great of serve you get.

July 23rd, 2012

Dr Whitaker is THE BEST!

I HIGHLY recommend Dr Whitaker! I have been his patient since he began practice in Savannah, GA. I have followed Dr Whitaker wherever he has gone. He is a genuinely caring doctor, highly trained, and a wonderful Christian person. It is quite obvious Dr Whitaker is dedicated to his profession and has a life calling for helping people. I wouldn't trust my GYN care to anyone else!

April 6th, 2012

Claire Weil. Staff

To the woman who posted below. Calling the kettle black. As I remember the staff was rude to you because we had complaints from every other person in the waiting room while you were cursing every Orr word screaming obsecene things and then graffiting office supplies because you were too impatient to wait. Then you had the maturity to ask a man for a ciggerate while pregnant. When he told you no, not only did you cuss him out but also tried to fight him. Leave your hypocriticy elsewhere or simply find a new doctor

January 10th, 2012

stay away

Got cursed out by Dr. Whitakers wife. Chased me down in the parking lot. Called me a drug abuser in front of staff and patients. The absolute worst experience I've ever been apart of. Staff is also rude. They hate their jobs. You will not feel welcomed. Almost have to see it to believe it.

May 16th, 2010

Inappropriate, invade personal space, odd demeanor

November 14th, 2009

Dr. Whitaker is AWSOME!

Dr. Whitaker delivered my 2 older kids and is going to deliver the baby im currently preg. with. I wouldn't have anyone else be my obgyn!!!!! I recommend him to EVERYONE that i know!!!

December 30th, 2016