Dr. Gregory Whitsett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Whitsett?

August 23rd, 2010

If you are looking for the best orthopaedic surgeon, then look no longer. Dr. Gregory Whitsett is the BEST! I had surgery on my fractured left clavicle and was very happy with the whole process from my 1st office visit to now my post op office visits. His office staff are the BEST also!

February 11th, 2010

I had the best experience in this office from beginning to end. The staff was wonderful to me from getting me in to see the Dr. for the first time to getting my procedures scheduled quickly. The Dr. has great bedside manners and is very thorough about my diagnosis. I had surgery and am now better than ever. thanks and I would recommend this Doctor to everyone.

March 27th, 2017