A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wickern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wickern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wickern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickern graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wickern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wickern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans