A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wickern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wickern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickern
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wickern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickern graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wickern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Cassia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Wickern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Wickern practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wickern has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Wickern practices Allergy & Immunology near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID and Hailey, ID.
See Twin Falls Allergists.