A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wickern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wickern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wickern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickern graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wickern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Cassia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Wickern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Wickern practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wickern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Wickern practices Allergy & Immunology near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Elko, NV.
See Twin Falls Allergists.