Dr. Gregory Wiener MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 30th, 2016
consultation
So, I decided to write a review of my experience at Dr. Weiner's office for my consultation visit... which was last week... I have been searching for the perfect doctor to perform my surgery for years I've wasted money on consultations after consultation and could never find the right fit for me. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left I felt so welcomed. I saw a woman for my consultation and she answered every question I had for her, and some I didn't think of, without me having to ask. she made me feel comfortable and did not pressure me to make the decision to choose Dr. Weiner for my surgeon but kept me informed just in case I did decide to see another surgeon I would know what to expect from the surgeries (the good and bad) post op and pre op... I was happier leaving the office seeing as to I have been to almost every plastic surgeon in Chicago for a consultation and this is the place for me!!!

June 15th, 2015
Kept waiting
After making an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Wiener, it had to be rescheduled a couple of times due to changes in his schedule. Once I finally had a solid appointment, I arrived promptly for my consultation. The waiting room was not crowded and they didn't seem to be busy. But, I ended waiting awhile before I was taken back to a room. In all, I ended up waiting almost an hour, half of that time in a cold room with a gown on, and very uncomfortable. I finally decided to leave when no one checked on me or bothered to tell me whether or not Dr. Wiener was running late. I told the staff that my time is important and I didn't want to wait any longer. There are many plastic surgeons from whom to choose and first impressions are important. When someone is trying to make a decision regarding which doctor to choose, the first consultation is the most important one and sets the stage for everything that comes after that.

January 29th, 2014
Esthetician
I made an appointment to see Violetta, a young and extremely knowledgeable Esthetician . She fully explained the diagnosis and procedure in layman's terms with a prompt follow up. I appreciated the time that she took with me to make me feel comfortable with the procedure.

January 14th, 2014
great experience!
I went to several consultations before choosing Dr. Gregory Wiener. I was so impressed by the beautiful office, the friendly and helpful staff and most importantly, the impression I had of the Dr. I felt very comfortable asking questions, calling if I had questions, everyone in this practice made the experience great. The surgery went well, the post op visit was effortless...Dr. Wiener even called me from his home the night of my surgery to see if I was feeling ok. I highly recommend this practice for any and all cosmetic surgery needs.

September 11th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Wiener and his entire staff was exceptional. From my first consultation, through the surgery and all subsequent follow-up appointments, I was treated with respect and caring. My questions were encouraged and were answered in a way I could completely understand. I did talk with 2 other surgeons, but felt the most comfortable with Dr. Wiener and his staff. They were all so open and friendly, while at the same time completely professional, and extremely accommodating. Along with the necklift, I also had eyelid surgery. Because I live alone and am quite a distance from the doctor's office, he suggested I stay in an after-care facility. I agreed, but Doctor Wiener came to see me in the facility each morning on his way to work to check that the healing process was progressing normally, and answer any questions I had. I was very impressed with this level of care and dedication. Everything I needed to do and should expect when I went home was explained in detail, and there were no surprises. It has been 10 months since my surgeries, and I could not be happier with the results. I didn't necessarily want to look "younger"....just "better". Dr. Wiener and his wonderful staff fulfilled all my expectations and then some. My sincere thanks to all of you!

July 2nd, 2013
Superb
Dear Dr. Wiener, I wanted to write to thank you for spending a great deal of time consulting my husband and I last week in regard to replacing my sali ...

May 29th, 2013
Breast augmentation
So i had my first consultation few days ago for breast augmentation and im very happy that he is the doctor that i chose all the ladies working there are super nice they answered all my questions and helped me achedule my surgery so that it works best for me looking forword for my surgery ;)))

October 23rd, 2012
Waking up happy with your body!
Do you know what it's like to wake up in the morning and love the body you're in? Not many women do. There's always something - muffin tops, cellulite, saddlebags. In my case, it was breasts that didn't look as young and full of life as the rest of me. As a runner, my belly wasn't the only thing flat on my body. Training for a marathon, I went from a full C to a modest B, and I mean modest. In the back of my mind, I fantasized about plastic surgery but never thought I was the type to do it. So I stocked up on Victoria's Secret's Miracle bras to increase my bust two cup sizes, back where I belong. Plastic surgery stayed in the back of my mind. Finally I just said to myself, you know what? Life is short, I work hard, and I deserve to get a breast augmentation. I had a consultation with Dr. Wiener and as he was talking to me, I knew I was in the right place and that now was the time. Dr. Wiener was very thorough and made sure that I had all of the information necessary to make this great decision for myself. He gave me a history lesson on implants, covered different incision options, what to expect before, during and after surgery, and of course - the fun part - different sizes and projections. I wanted the biggest size I could get without looking like a cartoon character that's about to tip over. Dr. Wiener helped me pick a size that would give me the size and volume I wanted, but that would fit me best from a proportion and longevity standpoint. He approaches his work as an art form, so I decided to leave it in his hands. I booked my surgery and there was no looking back. I knew I was making a great decision and I would have no regrets. The day of my surgery, I was nervous but excited. I had no idea just how amazing and beautiful Dr. Wiener's work is. I woke up from the anesthesia and peeked at the large mounds on my chest, trying not to get too excited or move too much. I was surprised at how great I felt afterward. Before the surgery, I thought I would be bedridden and miserable for a week. But the same day I had surgery, I went walking with my husband to get ice cream at the end of the street. I wanted to celebrate! I took the next day, Friday, off and had a relatively relaxing weekend. I decided to take that Monday off, just to heal one more day, but I was eager to show off my new assets to my girlfriends at work. I must have spent 30 minutes trying on clothes and standing in the mirror smiling at my reflection. I went to work Tuesday. They were surprised I came back to work so fast. They asked me how I felt and I responded with a smile, "Busty." I didn't have any problems working - I just asked for help if I had to lift anything. It's been more than a month since my surgery, and everything is healing beautifully. I am so happy I made this beautiful decision for myself. It has boosted my confidence tremendously and now I realize that I deserve to feel beautiful and happy with the way I look. Dr. Wiener is an artist- just let the before and after pictures speak for themselves. I give him the highest recommendation for his good nature, talent and expertise.

April 18th, 2012
A...mazing Plastic Surgery!
Just so everyone knows I had 3 major surgeries at once....Pectoral (Pec) implants, Tummy tuck with abdominal stitching, & liposuction. The staff showed me the different financial payment plans & options and explained which one would work best for me. The aftercare to say the least was great as well.....After surgery I woke up with No pain at all. During the whole healing process I still was not in any real pain, just alittle sore. In fact I was up walking that very night! I followed all their instructions and everything came out very well. They were able to provide a rehabilitation hospital facility that took excellent care of me for the first night or however long u choose to stay. I only needed to stay over night. I healed very well and I believe in my heart was because it was good safe plastic surgery. My whole experience from begin to end was excellent to say the least! The staff as well as Dr Wiener are Very friendly and Very Knowledgeable, they really made me feel like family, I knew I was in good hands. Dr Wiener with his expertise and his artistic skill was able to take my vision an make it into a reality. I'm ecstatic about my results, I'm Very Happy, Very Well Pleased. I Highly recommend Dr Wiener, I really felt very comfortable and safe, nothing was left to chance. A BIG Thank You to Dr Wiener & Staff!

April 4th, 2012
AMAZING SURGEON AND AMAZING STAFF!!!
I had 10 consults with plastic surgeons, in Chicago, diff Chicagoland suburbs, and in Champaign and Decatur, IL, and I was devastated b/c I hadn't found 'the one'...then I met Dr. Greg Wiener and his exceptional staff. 2 yrs ago, I had a life-changing breast aug experience, with a horrible dr., that left my chest butchered and in ruins. At 26 years old, I thought I'd be living with paralyzing pain and hiding my mangled breasts forever. But I am so thankful I met Dr. Weiner--he truly gave me my life back...not only did he fix the internal issues, but he also gave me beautiful, natural looking (and remarkably natural-feeling) breasts. Before I met Dr. Wiener, I was incredibly traumatized, from my previous experience, and incredibly nervous and scared to have another procedure done, but Dr. Wiener and his caring, amazing staff changed all of that. From my initial consult, to the actual surgery, and now, to every post-op appt. I've had since, Dr. Wiener has taken the time to answer every question I've ever had and addressed every concern. He and his staff are all so patient and exceedingly knowledgable, and they make me feel so cared for. Dr. Wiener's attention to detail has perfected his art, and his skill, along with his compassionate attitude towards his patients, makes me feel so very lucky to have met him. I will never forget what he and his staff have done with me, and I will forever sing their praises. I feel blessed to have been a patient of Dr. Wiener, and I will definitely return again, again, and again, if the need ever arises.

March 13th, 2012
THE BEST CHOICE
This Doctor was great, not only I was able to speak spanish with the staff (even with a polish lady who was so loud speaking Spanish), but also I got the results I was looking for. The staff was great, Pricila helped me a lot with the paperwork, Carolin was so kind and funny; and finally when I saw Dr. Wiener he gave me that feeling..I knew I was making the right choice. I had to wait a couple of weeks for my appointment, but I guess that's how it is when you would like to get something done by one of the top plastic surgeons in the country. I liked the fact that he took his time to explain the procedure. It wasnt like in any other office that you go in, and 10 minutes later you are out of the door. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable after spending more than 1 hour with me. The day of the surgery I was a little nervous, but I knew that an honest man with credentials got my back. I felt save during the whole process. I do recommend this Doctor to all the people out there looking for a Plastic Surgeon. I am more than happy with the results, and so pleased with my choice.

April 12th, 2011
Do yourself a favor. Find someone who cares. The overall service is as bad as it gets.