A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wilets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wilets is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wilets, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilets graduated from MD - Columbia University College Of Physicians And Sur.
Dr. Wilets has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Allen Wilets MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Wilets practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wilets has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Wilets practices Psychiatry near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Psychiatrists.