A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Willett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Willett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Willett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory G Willett MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Willett practice?
- Dr. Gregory Willett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Willett practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Hawthorne Psychiatrists and Hawthorne Child Psychiatrists.