Dr. Thomas Willett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Willett?

The Best

Posted on September 15th, 2016

This has been my Psychiatrist for over 10 years he is respectful , courteous and patience with my Mental Illness. He listens which is important and he gives feedback.Having a doctor that understands PTSD is important he never tells me to get over it. He always access my medications.

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Dr willett is a great doctor. He took the time to get to know me and i feel comfortable with him.

passes out free samples of Latuda without considering adverse reactions to other meds

Posted on August 24th, 2015

license should be revoked. He gave my father 3 weeks worth of Professional "SAMPLES " of LATUDA WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH HIS PRIMARY CARE OR PHARMACY TO SEE THE OTHER DRUGS HE WAS TAKING. apparently taking LATUDA with PARKINSON'S MEDS CAN CAUSE SOME SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS, EVEN DEATH!

Posted on March 30th, 2015

i went to see Dr.willett about 7 years ago and he the staff did verify insurance or followed up with auth now I am being billed and sent to collections, not to mention when I had my consult he just asked me questons and did not tell me anything he just said ok thank you and that is it.

Benefited the Whole Family

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Dr. Willett counseled my son and our family when my son was a preteen. My son is now in his 40's and we can thank Dr. Willett for the guidance he gave my son. In addition, his family counseling helped me raise my two daughters in a much more constructive manner.

A great Doctor!

Posted on September 9th, 2014

Dr.Willett is by far the best psychiatrist I've had. He actually remembers his patients and is very caring, considerable, attentive, and professional. I am blessed to have crossed paths with a man and Doctor as Dr. Willett. I highly recommend him to any new patients. He will make you feel at ease.

mental bipolar patiant ex 7 yrs to 41yrs moved to riverside

Posted on October 9th, 2012

dr willette was the best ever i wished i could till see him.i miss talking to him he could help m e out of any problem

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Very nice and mellow, listens to every word that you have to say. He really makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

Posted on February 13th, 2017