Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Willis
Dr. Gregory Willis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mechanicsburg, PA, with another office in Harrisburg, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology. Dr. Willis is affiliated with Geisinger Holy Spirit, A Geisinger Affiliate, Community Hosp Of Lancaster and Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center. Dr. Willis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Willis has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Gregory Willis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mechanicsburg, PA.