A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wilson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jonathan Wilson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Wilson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Pediatric Specialists.