A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wisdom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wisdom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wisdom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisdom graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wisdom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wisdom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Wisdom practice?
Dr. Gregory Wisdom practices Otolaryngology near Katonah, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Katonah Otolaryngologists.