A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wisdom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wisdom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wisdom, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisdom graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wisdom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Wisdom MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Wisdom practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wisdom has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Wisdom practices Otolaryngology near Katonah, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Katonah Otolaryngologists.