Dr. Gregory Wisdom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Wisdom?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Wisdom?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2013

My daughter and I both visitied Dr. Wisdom on separate days due to ENT issues. Very nice person, appeared to have sufficent experience, explained tests and treatments. However, I had over a one hour wait with an appointment and not one of his staff members addressed me once with an update. I watched numerous other patients walk in and out of the office as I sat and waited for my name to be called. There must have been 5 workers all socializing behind the counter without looking my direction once. I lost over an hour pay at my place of work due to this office not properly scheduling or communicating to me. Of course the MD and office received their payment on time from me....

December 2nd, 2011

The worst otolaryngologist

I saw Dr Wisdom because of a vocal cord injury I sustained in a car accident. I am still having nightmares about my visit and three years later find out that his treatment of me was incomplete and because of it I am now left with additional complications. He had to do a laryngoscopy which for anyone that has ever had one knows is not the greatest experience. This was worse than childbirth. I literally screamed in pain and asked him to stop and he refused. My husband was with me and even he got upset at the way I was manhandled. I have since had 3 laryngoscopys all without incident so it was defintiely the dr. Also, he identified some issue and told me if my voice returned I didnt need to see him again. Three years later I find (thanks to the wonderful team at NYU Voice center) that my injury was never properly treated causing it to worsen. I am now on the right track to recovery with vocal cord therapy as I should have been placed on when first seen my Dr Wisdom. I wouldnt send my worst enemy to this man. He was also terrible with bedside manor and didnt explain anything in detail nor did I ever get a followup call or letter from him.

June 1st, 2017