A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wiseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wiseman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiseman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiseman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alden Wiseman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Wiseman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wiseman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Wiseman practices Nuclear Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Nuclear Medicine Physicians.