A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wiseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wiseman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiseman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiseman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Wiseman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiseman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiseman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Wiseman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Wiseman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wiseman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Wiseman practices Nuclear Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Nuclear Medicine Physicians.