A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Withers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Withers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Withers, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Withers graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Withers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J MD Withers MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Withers practice?
- Dr. Gregory Withers has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Withers practices Neurological Surgery near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Neurological Surgeons.