Dr. Gregory Woolfolk Is this you?

22 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Woolfolk?

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Dr Woolfolk is awesome! I have referred Dr Woolfolk to several people. I've been going to him for Many years and I know I can trust him. He always has my best interests in mind and I always follow his lead. I have a great deal of respect for Dr Woolfolk and feel lucky to have a great doctor to help through my disease. The only negative would be the Front desk Staff. They could be more professional and pleasant. I wish they would exemplify the behavior I receive from the doctor and nurse. Example- Inappropriate discussions about other patients in front of me , while I wait to stop being ignored for scheduling. Also, the attire and office space behind the desk was sloppy and unprofessional. Dr Woolfolk deserves better from his staff.

Posted on November 9th, 2017