A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Xanthaky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xanthaky graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Xanthaky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xanthaky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Xanthaky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile