Dr. Gregory Yang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 29th, 2014
Miss Him
Dr. Yang was my doctor during several years of breast cancer(triple negative) He was always easy to talk with and patient with all my questions. The chemo went well. I griped about the scans and bloodwork but here I am 9 yrs later healthy and happy. We miss him in AZ!

May 17th, 2010
nice guy, lousy care
After initially seeing Dr. Yang, I had a follow up appointment with a different doctor within the practice. He questioned why I hadn't been in sooner (I'd come in when Dr. Yang scheduled my next visit, didn't know I should've been there sooner). When I was griping about this with my PCP, she asked for more details and was surprised at some of the testing that Dr. Yang hadn't done. She tactfully suggested I should consider a second opinion. I did and found out Dr. Yang had completely misdiagnosed me (after running incomplete bloodwork). Seriously, this guy made major mistakes. And I waited 1-2 hours for my appointments. When I requested that my charts be transferred, the office staff were very snarky and questioned why I didn't "like" my doctor anymore. Nice guy, get your medical care elsewhere.