A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Yanik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Yanik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Yanik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Liver Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanik graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yanik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Anthony Yanik MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Yanik practice?
- Dr. Gregory Yanik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Yanik practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatric Specialists.