Dr. Gregory Yanish MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Clive, IA

4.8

February 3rd, 2017
Carpal tunnel release on both wrists and cubital release on right side.
Great care and excellent results. I would recommend Dr Yanish and his staff to anyone.

January 10th, 2017
Don't Wait! For Carpal Tunnel Relief EASY
Professional, pleasant & EFFECTIVE. Out patient with easy recovery using a scope rather than full Open style surgery.

December 7th, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Yanish by a friend to see him for a second opinion, he took the time to listen to my concerns, scheduled me for an MRI and even after the MRI showed a tear, he investigated further damage in my arm that resulted in two things wrong when the first doctor told me I had tenditnitis and I was 'over 40' so....Dr. Yanish scheduled surgery and my arm is better than ever. I really appreciated his expertise, the time he took and the concern he had. Dr. Yanish wanted me to get better and that I am. :)

December 5th, 2016
Retired Chief Nurse V.A. (Des Moines, IA)
Very professional and competent, I received outstanding care. He and the staff we well organized, they listened and answered all my questions, gave both verbal and written instructions. Provided me with a map and multiple phone numbers in case I needed help or had additional questions. The whole experience was exceptional.

November 16th, 2016
Very satisfied with the outcome of Dr Yanish's surgeries that he preformed on both of my hands. Carpel Tunnel release and trigger finger release

October 12th, 2016
Carpel tunnel surgeries
I would recommend Dr Yanish for any carpel tunnel surgery. His procedure is much more less evasive and the healing time is much quicker. I had surgery on Thursday afternoon and went back to work the following Monday. I work as an IT specialist which uses my hands a lot.

March 23rd, 2016
Dr. Yanish an exceptional compassionate surgeon
Dr. Yanish patiently answered my pre-operation questions. He explained all doable options. During my first visit he had a resident student on rotation with him. He included me into his discussion with the student as he explained my condition. I did not feel uncomfortable or out of place. I was referred on for extended testing and then revisited Dr. Yanish to finalize the results. When I met with Dr. Yanish again, he remembered another issue we talked about, without my chart in front of him, and followed up with me on it. The staff kept in contact with me up until the day of surgery, for pre-op instructions. They walked me through all the extras, from what not to do the week before and night before. They were up front on costs. The day of my surgery I required extra prepping and the entire staff was understanding, patient and accommodating. Dr. Yanish went over and beyond his role as surgeon and went the extra mile for my condition. The staff followed my post surgery process. At my follow up appointment, Dr. Yanish answered all remaining questions, what to expect, what to watch for, and calmed all my anxieties about the healing process.

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Yanish did carpel tunnel surgery on both wrists between Nov & Dec 2015. He was very good about telling me where the problem was and what would be done during surgery. He came after surgery to advise both my wife and I how things went and everything went well at the 10 day follow up. I am sending 4-5 more people I work with for same type of surgery and my wife will be going for another issue on her hand. VERY, VERY HAPPY & SATISIFIED !!!!

December 23rd, 2015
Would recommend him for anything had my hand done and did a great job 100 percent better

December 10th, 2015
Very skilled physician
Dr Yanish treated my left hand for dupuytren's disease using the newer enzymatic method of injecting collagenase to breakdown the nodules. The result was both surprising and outstanding. As a scientist, I was intrigued by the method - as a patient I was more than happy with the outcome. Greg Yanish spoke openly and in great detail about the procedure. Very skilled physician.

November 24th, 2015
The pain I saw Dr. Yanish for is now gone and am working on the healing process, slowly. As far as I can see he did an amazing job and his staff was very courteous when I called in with concerns after the surgery. What an amazing feeling to be pain free in both arms and writs and able to get back to this thing called LIFE. I would definately recommend Dr. Yanish and his staff to anyone.

August 23rd, 2015
I had carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel surgery. It was painless, and I slept well the night of surgery for the first time in months. Dr. Yanish was easy to talk to; he listened and answered questions. I would absolutely see again, if needed.