Dr. Gregory Yanish MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Clive, IA

4.8

May 12th, 2017
Carpal tunnel release surgery.
Very friendly, efficient staff. Never had to wait long for my appointments. Dr. Yanish explained the procedure very well. Staff was always concerned about my comfort level. I would recommend Dr.Yanish to anyone needing carpal tunnel release surgery.

April 28th, 2017
EXCELLENT SURGEON AND VERY PLEASANT AS WELL
HAD SURGERY ON BOTH ELBOWS BY DR. GREGORY YANISH AND AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH RESULTS AS WELL AS EASE TO DEAL WITH AND VERY PERSONABLE

March 17th, 2017
BEST Experience Ever
Dr. Yanish did Carpel Tunnel surgery for me, and it was an excellent experience. Minimal invasion, a quarter inch scar, no pain meds needed, and perfect results with no numbness or tingling in my hand. I was referred to Dr. Yanish and could have ended up anywhere for this procedure, but his method is the least invasive and had short recovery time. I am so happy with the service and the professional people at Capitol Orthopedic.

February 3rd, 2017
Carpal tunnel release on both wrists and cubital release on right side.
Great care and excellent results. I would recommend Dr Yanish and his staff to anyone.

January 10th, 2017
Don't Wait! For Carpal Tunnel Relief EASY
Professional, pleasant & EFFECTIVE. Out patient with easy recovery using a scope rather than full Open style surgery.

December 7th, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Yanish by a friend to see him for a second opinion, he took the time to listen to my concerns, scheduled me for an MRI and even after the MRI showed a tear, he investigated further damage in my arm that resulted in two things wrong when the first doctor told me I had tenditnitis and I was 'over 40' so....Dr. Yanish scheduled surgery and my arm is better than ever. I really appreciated his expertise, the time he took and the concern he had. Dr. Yanish wanted me to get better and that I am. :)

December 5th, 2016
Retired Chief Nurse V.A. (Des Moines, IA)
Very professional and competent, I received outstanding care. He and the staff we well organized, they listened and answered all my questions, gave both verbal and written instructions. Provided me with a map and multiple phone numbers in case I needed help or had additional questions. The whole experience was exceptional.

November 16th, 2016
Very satisfied with the outcome of Dr Yanish's surgeries that he preformed on both of my hands. Carpel Tunnel release and trigger finger release

October 12th, 2016
Carpel tunnel surgeries
I would recommend Dr Yanish for any carpel tunnel surgery. His procedure is much more less evasive and the healing time is much quicker. I had surgery on Thursday afternoon and went back to work the following Monday. I work as an IT specialist which uses my hands a lot.

March 23rd, 2016
Dr. Yanish an exceptional compassionate surgeon
Dr. Yanish patiently answered my pre-operation questions. He explained all doable options. During my first visit he had a resident student on rotation with him. He included me into his discussion with the student as he explained my condition. I did not feel uncomfortable or out of place. I was referred on for extended testing and then revisited Dr. Yanish to finalize the results. When I met with Dr. Yanish again, he remembered another issue we talked about, without my chart in front of him, and followed up with me on it. The staff kept in contact with me up until the day of surgery, for pre-op instructions. They walked me through all the extras, from what not to do the week before and night before. They were up front on costs. The day of my surgery I required extra prepping and the entire staff was understanding, patient and accommodating. Dr. Yanish went over and beyond his role as surgeon and went the extra mile for my condition. The staff followed my post surgery process. At my follow up appointment, Dr. Yanish answered all remaining questions, what to expect, what to watch for, and calmed all my anxieties about the healing process.

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Yanish did carpel tunnel surgery on both wrists between Nov & Dec 2015. He was very good about telling me where the problem was and what would be done during surgery. He came after surgery to advise both my wife and I how things went and everything went well at the 10 day follow up. I am sending 4-5 more people I work with for same type of surgery and my wife will be going for another issue on her hand. VERY, VERY HAPPY & SATISIFIED !!!!

December 23rd, 2015
Would recommend him for anything had my hand done and did a great job 100 percent better