Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Zachmann
Dr. Gregory Zachmann, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA, with another office in Roanoke, VA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Zachmann is affiliated with LewisGale Medical Center, LewisGale Medical Center and Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Zachmann has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Gregory Zachmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.
Dr. Paul Lenkowski Jr
Roanoke, VA 0 mi12
Dr. Anita Jeyakumar
Roanoke, VA 0.43 mi16
Dr. Todd Brickman
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Roanoke, VA 0.43 mi11