A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zachmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zachmann, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zachmann
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zachmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Zachmann, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachmann graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zachmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory C Zachmann FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Zachmann practice?
- Dr. Gregory Zachmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Zachmann practices Otolaryngology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Otolaryngologists.