A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zarcone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zarcone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Zarcone, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarcone graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Zarcone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zarcone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan