A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zawada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zawada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zawada graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Zawada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Zawada MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Zawada practice?
- Dr. Gregory Zawada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Zawada practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Sherwood, AR.
See North Little Rock Internists and North Little Rock Infectious Disease Doctors.