inactive

• Ophthalmology Clifton Springs, NY

3.9

September 15th, 2016
Office visit
I had scheduled an eye exam with this office . My overall experience was pleasant. The staff seemed to only consist of 2 girls, Stacy and Kristy . They are very informative and very friendly. The office was busy , but they made me feel as if I was the only patient they attended to.. They seemed to do that with all their patients. I will continue my care and recommend this office ..

May 13th, 2014
I was referred by my optometrist to this doctor to perform surgery on my eyes. My over all experience with the surgeon and his staff was wonderful. They not only accommodated my request for appointment times, but also Christy was kind enough to mail my paper work to me and was very informative with any and all my concerns during scheduling my surgery. It was obvious she has been doing this for a long time, she was very knowledgeable. I will definitely refer my friends and family to this office.

August 1st, 2013
patient
Great staff Great doctor Very friendly. I had an emergency and they were able to get me in asap. They were very through and billed my insurance promptly, I would recomend the dr to my friends and family.I knew they were fitting me in so i didnt mind having to wait. It was no longer than what i wait at my regular primary care dr or obgyn, I feel as though people who write bad reviews have unrealistic expections. some people are never happy reguardless of the situtation. However i was very impressed and i will continue to go there as well as my family.

August 1st, 2013
Office great!!
Was very easy to schedule an appointment. The staff was very friendly and very informative. Dr Zazulak was wonderful w my eye treatments. He is very educated. I will continue my care and recommend him and his staff!