Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zemenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zemenick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zemenick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zemenick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Zemenick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemenick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zemenick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Zemenick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Zemenick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Zemenick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Zemenick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.