Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zemenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zemenick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zemenick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zemenick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Zemenick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemenick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zemenick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Zemenick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Zemenick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Zemenick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Zemenick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.