The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Zenni
Dr. Gregory Zenni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Zenni is affiliated with Mercy Health-West and The Christ Hospital. Dr. Zenni has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Zenni has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gregory Zenni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Mohi Mitiek
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi19
Dr. Creighton Wright Sr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi48
Dr. James Wilson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi40